December 30, 2011 · 9:51 am
Some of my art work was chosen by dream guru Robert Moss to illustrate this article he wrote about following your bliss. In this post, Robert gives us a step-by-step (easy and short!) exercise to discern what makes you happy and how to set those plans in motion to follow your heart in 2012. Click the link below to jump to the Dreamgates Blog on Beliefnet.
Do what you love, and let the world support you – Dream Gates.
Filed under ART, Career, Creativity & Future Projects, Dreaming, Feng Shui, Fun, Getting Organized, Self Help
Tagged as Art By Katy, Beliefnet, Dreamgates, dreams, facebook.com/Art.By.Katy, Feng Shui By Fishgirl, feng shui of dreams, katy allgeyer art, new years resolutions, robert moss, step by step guide to happiness
December 29, 2010 · 10:09 am
We interrupt your final week of 2010 for an important announcement:
You still have time to feng shui your refrigerator for the new year. What does that mean? Eat or remove all the holiday treats from your fridge and pantry. Fill your fridge with colorful vegetables and fruits instead. When 2011 comes this Saturday, you’ll be ready with an environment that supports your nutritional and weight loss goals.
We end this broadcast so you may return to formulating your new year’s resolutions.
Happy New Year!
December 21, 2009 · 7:55 pm
1) I will surround myself in my home space only with things I like or love.
2) I will cultivate relationships only with people that I like or love.
3) I will repair items and friendships that are worth saving and discard ones that aren’t.
4) I will be conscious of expressing myself in a positive way.
5) I will remove clutter from my space and my mind.
6) I will examine my space and rearrange things for a better energy flow.
7) I will be more conscious of sustainable practices so that I leave a smaller footprint on the earth’s surface.
8) I will keep up my gratitude journal and teach others how to create one.
9) I will not save the smudge stick, incense, and candles for special occasions.
10) I will eat more chocolate.
What will you do to improve your life in 2010?