Every now and then even Feng Shui By Fishgirl has to put in a commercial…here it is:
Hey everyone–check out my new Global Feng Shui Services listing at Thumbtack.com. I give this new network two thumbs up for ease of use and great features. For example, you can list your service and they will do an autopost on craigslist.org for you. You can even do a Thumbtack e-blast once you’ve got your contact lists entered. Instead, if you’re using Thumbtack to search for services in your local neighborhood, Thumbtack gives you the ability to vet, contact and book service professionals the moment you find them. If you’ve used my services and want to add a testimonial to my listing (greatly appreciated by moi!) please go to my listing and add your testimonial.
Chocolate & Strawberries = Sexy Brain Food
1) Make your own Valentine cards. Nothing says “I Love You” more than something you made yourself. This stimulates your Creativity feng shui sector.
2) Dip some strawberries in chocolate. This stimulates your Family & Health area because it’s been proven that fruit and chocolate are both good for your health.
3) Read up on the kama sutra. Increasing your Wisdom & Knowledge feng shui will benefit your Love & Relationship area as well.
4) Update your resume. Loving yourself and making yourself a priority is good for your Career sector.
5) Go see your mom. Or your grandmom or favorite aunt, etc. so that your Travel & Helpful People area will get a nice feng shui boost.
6) Declare your love to the world. Be famous for letting people know how much you love them! Your Fame & Reputation sector will love it.
7) Love your money. Make 2011 the year you get serious about your finances. Get out of debt, start investing, pay attention to your money so it will grow into Wealth.
8) Love, love, love. Love is the foundation from which all other goodness flows. Love-based decisions are better feng shui than fear-based ones.